Friday, March 12, 2010

03/14/10 Logan's Worship Blog

We (Dutton) are in Washington DC this weekend and will not be able to make it back in time for church on Sunday. This will be one of only 10-12 Sundays that we will be gone throughout the year, but I'm sure some of you are wondering WHERE we go and WHAT we do when we're on the road. Well, that question can be answered by visiting my YOUTUBE PAGE, where I make music videos to document our travels. For example, check out this video I made after our last trip to the nation's capital: "Dutton in DC"

Taking our place this week will be a talented worship leader named Jon Abel. Check out his set list below and find out more about him at www.jonabel.com

Opening Song :
1. Awesome is the Lord Most High

Congregational Worship :
1. It Is well with my soul
2. Be Thou My Vision
3. How Great Thou Art

Offertory Song :
1. Crying Out To You

No comments:

Post a Comment