Monday, May 10, 2010

Dominican Dutton: 05/16/10

I've got good news and good news. I'll give you the good news first: I'm in the Dominican Republic this week, visiting my missionary sister, Erika, and her husband, Chris. They are a part of an organization called Makarios, which is the name of a school that gives an education to the children of Haitian immigrants, whose families cannot afford to send them to school. Erika and Chris serve as the host couple for mission groups that come to serve the school and villages associated with Makarios students. For more about this ministry, check out her blog: http://snappsdominican.blogspot.com/

The other good news is this: Dutton will still be leading at The Heights this weekend. How, you ask? Brian Patterson, I answer.

Brian is Dutton's keyboardist/guitarist who will be bringing his background vocals to the foreground this weekend. You will love it. Brian was a worship leader at FBC Hewitt and in his own band before joining Dutton. My only regret: I will not be there to see him lead. Consider yourselves lucky. Here are the songs you guys will be singing together...

Call to Action

Come and Listen (yes, brian can play this masterful piano part and lead at the same time. so talented)

You are Good

Mighty to Save

Doxology

No comments:

Post a Comment